Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
If you prefer unshielded IC’s, then this method isn’t for you. But your question has been asked and answered in this thread. 
Sorry to disagree but the TEO cables are not shielded ( btw we are very much in the non-shielded camp ) and they work quite wonderfully in both the splitter way to produce a double IC and the co-joined method ( our Double Double series ).  
Just wanted to acknowledge all positives about the doubled IC method. I had an original Monster (not the newer ebay ones) splitter and then bought another identical one from ebay. Scary to turn on the power, but WOW, just tremendous sound improvement, as a supercharger sound improvement!And yes, I've had some discussions with flat earther's whose mantra seems to be "if it can't be measured, it can't be heard". Well, hearing is believing. If having an open mind allows an open set of ears, then bring it on!
Post removed 
Well it most certainly is the right tool to put the flat-earthers back on their heels ( at least the ones who claim that cables couldn’t possibly make a difference ). Unfortunately the measurement chapter still has a bone to gnaw on since the measurements the doubling produces does predict a large performance increase. That being said there is something else going on with this concept I feel goes beyond the predictions.

So it seems we may win an important battle over the flat-landers but most likely the war will continue, though admittedly on a much different ground but against a weakened foe.