Does anyone knows these Reference 3A speakers?

I recently made a jump into cold water when I bought a set of used older Reference 3A speakers. From the sticker on the backside I would say they are called Serie Master Cristal.
Does anyone can offer some infos on these speakers as I am unable to find anything on the net so far?
They are slim black speakers, similar to the Reference 3A Aura speakers, just slimer.
Thank you.
uferschnepfe
No,
they are not Da Capos. They are full body speakers.
There are similar speakers on ebay right now, which are larger and more bulky. Mine look much slimmer:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220050706395&rd=1&rd=1
I have a brochure from Reference 3a from around the mid nineties. These are called La Crital associated with Baccarat Cristal, to convey the purity of the sound. The description is a Hi End slim column, extended 2 way and integrated subwoofer (inside the cabinet enclosure). 100 watts , 3 way 90 dB efficiency, constant linear phase. The Bacharat model is 125 watts. The drivers are made of kevlar, and your model uses a 5 1/4 inch driver which is is cut at 100 Hz. 4 ohm, distortion .3 frequency range 35-25000 paper woofer 7 inch crossover bass 100hz, tweeter 3000Hz, 120 music power, amplifier 40-100 watts recommended.
YES I KNOW THEM VERY WELL
I AM DANIEL DEHAY THE DESIGNER
I AM WRITING A BOOK ON 3A AND I COLLECT ALL CATALOGUES ON MY SPEAKERS THIS CATAGHES WITH CRISTAL AND AURA AND BACCARAT IS MISSING COULD MAIL TO ME I AM READY TO PAY FOR
BEST REGARDS
DANIEL DEHAY