Do the Audio gods shine upon you?

Has anyone else had this experience or am I just nuts? You sit down for a quiet evening of Hi Fi listening and after some warmup time you suddenly realize that your system sounds dramatically better than it did the night before. I am talking about those little things like more resolution, low level detail. You know, those things that turn audiophiles on. I am almost afraid to turn my system on again for fear that the "audio gods" have abandoned me.
slowhand
I love the audio gods. Late nights and early mornings when thier awake; the music brings me to tears, all my freinds think iam crazy and hearing things. In this world of audio gods ,why cant they make others here the same ? When one is asked how much you have invested,do you lie for fear of being thought of as a idiot. Maybe but the sheer satisfaction of that favorite song or cd just makes you froget about money and thank the GODS OF AUDIO
Hey, let's not get into theological debates(other than as regards audio). I am guessing the term 'audio gods' was not meant literally, or to offend anyone. We all have our own beliefs - but we all believe in the gift of music and the equipment that makes it possible to hear what we otherwise could not. It's all good. Let's just respect each other and
keep the proselytizing to things like tubes vs. solid state, or vinyl versus SACD's, etc. - which is what this site is purportedly about. Oops, was I getting preachy? I hate when that happens.
I would say there are audio gods. I refer to the Audio Gods as: coming on later at night due to less people using power at night. Alot of businesses are closed at night. I hear a real difference the later it gets, this is probable caused by more people in bed counting sheep and shuting their power off. Which brings me closer to the 120 cycles I don't get during the day. I have a niles IPC 12 power conditioner and during the day it averages betw 111-113 at night I've seen the LCD reach 119. And I would have to say it does sound better in my opinion. Then again I could be insane, especially when I concider how much I have tied up in this hobby.