Different Power Cords in same system - ok or bad?

I currently have a Transparent Audio Reference PowerIsolator power conditioner and a Transparent Reference Powerlink going from the conditioner to the outlet wall (it came with the power conditioner). I will soon be replacing the stock cords on all my components incrementally that will plug into the conditioner and wondered if it is recommended to go with all Transparent Power Cords or can I go with a different company such as Nordost, Shunyata, or Audience? I didn't know how important it was to keep this matched to my power conditioner and its dedicated cable. In case it matters, I DON'T have Transparent Audio speaker cables and interconnects. This is my only Transparent product thus far in my system. Thanks for your input.
djfst
08-25-15: Devilboy
Even if all the components in your system are from the same brand, that doesn't mean that they all react the same to a specific brand of power cord. One company's cord could work magic on a preamp, but lifeless on their amp. To assume otherwise is ridiculous.
I agree, there are too many variables.
You will not get a discrete answer on this matter simply because we all do not agree upon the definition of good sound.

Say, all your components are neutral sounding, and your cords from the same make are fuller sounding. The compounded effect is magnified.

However, giving a mixture of leaner and fuller sounding cords in the same system, you will probably stay neutral or tolerable neutral.

Worst scenario, a mixture of lean and fuller sounding components and cords, your understanding of natural timbre is being tested.