Denon DVD-2910 excessive vibration?

I was wondering if it is normal for the Denon 2910 to vibrate with authority? While playing CDs the vibration starts out strong on track 1 and then slowly diminishes with each track to nothing by the time the CD is over. I can't imagine the vibration is good for sound qualty.
wahoo_envy
After searching posts, it sounds like this a common problem with a few Denon models. The unit sounds good; although, I have mostly listened to DVD-A and SACDs now that I have the capability and have purchased at least a dozen high res titles.

A couple of years ago, two of my friends have bought new DVD-2900s after consulting with me and now one player doesn't read but every other disc. The other player quit reading discs all together. I almost feel guilty.

In the past, I have been a very loyal Denon consumer, but now I am starting to have my doubts.

I will call Denon again and tell them that re-intializing did not resolve the problem. This unit may be on its way back to the dealer. I am not sure there are any other manufacturers who offer reliable units at a similiar price point with the same build quality, performance and features.
Here is a very good article which discusses CD balance issues http://www.mscience.com/faq17.html. Redbook CDs have a particular problem with high speed drives due to the lower tolerance standards for the center hole.
The Denon 2910 spins at a high speed and has a large buffer. I do believe that is why it is less tolerant of unbalanced disks.
Please use this URL http://www.mscience.com/faq17.html
There is an extra period at the end of the one I posted.
It sounds like bloomphoto may have diagnosed why the vibration is happening, but can that be "fixed", or is it just a quirk to have to live with?
It all makes sense. I have checked out another 2910 at a different audio store and it also vibrates with redbooks. Denon says it should not vibrate, others say theirs don't vibrate, yet, all the ones I have tried do vibrate. I guess I could live with it as long as it doesn't start malfunctioning past the warranty because of the vibration. Thanks everyone for the info.