Denon DVD-2910 excessive vibration?

I was wondering if it is normal for the Denon 2910 to vibrate with authority? While playing CDs the vibration starts out strong on track 1 and then slowly diminishes with each track to nothing by the time the CD is over. I can't imagine the vibration is good for sound qualty.
wahoo_envy
Sounds like a bad production run? As it was mentioned maybe a transport or a drawer problem I've had mine for over six months and have had zero problems with it!
does anyone's player have trouble reading discs? i have had this issue recently -- i put in the disc and it the readout says wrong format. i turn the power off, than on again and it can read the disc.
My 2910 vibrates with sacd's, mostly. It depends on the disc, but I get more vibration as the tracks get higher. Are you going to send yours back? Boy, I'd really like to know if stopping the vibration makes the sound better.
I just called Denon and they are not aware of a vibration problem. I was told to re-initailize the microprocessor by pressing the foward/skip and play buttons together, then while holding them down press the open/close button for about 3 seconds. The word initailize should appear in the display. He said this has worked for unexplained problems. You can also find this information on page 73 of the manual. I will try it tonight and let you know.
I have found with my 2910 that some CDs vibrate while others do not. I have been checking them by putting my hand on the side of the player as the CD spins up. Most DVDs are fine. I have not noticed degradation in the sound or video quality. I believe the vibration is due to some production discs being off centered or slightly off balance. I copied one of my music CDs with a vibration problem to a blank CD and the copy played flawlessly with no vibration. This same CD by the way caused my computer to vibrate as well. I believe this is also do to the high spin up speed of the player. It exagerates the vibration.