dcs puccini, chord red ref, meitner cdsa or nagra

anybody had a chance to compare any of these top of the line one-box cd players on redbook?
maxx2man
anybody had a chance to compare the Playback Designs with the Berkeley Audio Alpha Dac on redbook?
It's a very old post, however, I would like to add my experiences for whoever wants to further updates

I have set up MPS-5, Nagra CDC, EMM CDSA and chord red reference mk2 in my own listening system.
Above sources have very different characteristics and I would like to conclude above listed sources are very equal and no actual superiority.
MPS-5 showed very detailed sonicity, trebles, and musicality. very good at classical music genre.
Nagra CDC is frequently undervalued probably due to its size, however, I think it has a very neutral and balanced sound. So, Nagra CDC is very easy to be matched with various systems. I personally like a long lasting Nagra record system and their know-how for Nagra cdc in my own system.
EMM CDSA has a very soft and emotional characteristic. The sound of it is very fine and enough as a source itself but built quality of mechanical perspective is rather questionable for my personal view.
Chord red reference mk2 is a very nice source for both sound and a mechanical view. I think this source is very versatile and suitable for most of the audiophiles.   

Happy listening!