DCS Network Bridge Windows Connection

Dear Friends,
Actually I’m mostly listening music through roon streaming by dcs. I’ve a windows operated desktop pc where my roon core and own music files located. I’ve also jriver. Nowadays, i really like video musics in youtoube from my iphone and transporting the audio of the video by airplay to dcs. That’s very good working. In order to improve this video music hobby and watch the video at large screen I tried yesterday several ways to do the same by following chain; windows pc youtoube playing> bridge > dac but i couldn’t get results. I’ve also tried playing youtube inside of jriver and select the bridge for audio but connection doesn’t working properly.
Anybody having experience?
regards,
ozan

128x128obatu
Hi,
I used to own the DCS Network Bridge - great piece.

In Roon, you can "display" all playing music & artists on your TV.
My TV has Chromecast in it, and roon picks it right up in the Displays settings. For TVs without Chromecast, you can add the chromecast dongle to the TV, and Roon will find it.

That's for roon..

For youtube, use any of your computers or ipads to "cast" the youtube page using the Chrome browser.  You can cast to the TV using its built in chromecast or a chromecast dongle.  That will give you the video and the audio on the TV only.(not bad)   If your DAC has an optical input on the back, you can run an inexpensive optical toslink from the TV optical out to it. - Then you will have beautiful sound through your Stereo system too.

Have Fun,
Joe55ag

Hi Joe,
thank you very much for sharing this information.
I’ll try what you have suggested..
BTW, yesterday I’ve tried a hardware solution, I bought and tried “lightning to hdmi” converter from apple store. I’ve used it between ipad and tv through hdmi port and youtube screen come to my tv. For audio side, I’ve transported through airplay to bridge. Display and audio syncronization is in perfect level. This is off course a simple connection but satisfiying my ears thanks to quite good performance of the bridge.
bye, ozan