DaVinci Tonearm

I guess, this one is quite rare. Made in Switzerland.
But anyone out there, who listened to it?
Impressions?
thomasheisig
Tmij,

You state "I do lust for it and would swap my Dyna DV507mkII in a heartbeat", is there any particular reasons why you would give up the 507 mkII?

Does it's it's 3 lb. weight cause probems with the balance of your Yorke 7?

The reason I ask is that I have been eyeing the two used 507 mkII's for sale here, yet can't find anyone with hands-on experience with the arm.
Thomas,

can you order me one, too? I don't have a table yet but I'm currently collecting tonearms. :) Three and counting!
Darkmoebius, my desire to replace the Dyna has less to do with its performance and more about my drooling everytime I see a DaVinci ;) As to its 3lb weight, it doesn't cause problems with the Yorke. If I have to nitpick I've noticed when setting VTF and comparing a "hundredths accurate" digital scale that the gradations on the arm's VTF adjuster are off. But then it's also possible the scale is off... so take this with a grain of salt, I need another digital scale to compare and be sure.
Hi Thomas,
well why did you not go for the new Schroeder Reference SQ?
And what kind of mc cartridge do you want to mount on this
TA ?

regards KHA
Funny you should mention the digital scale issue,again.BTW-Dan this should be of interest to you.--My "sporty" friends have squashed the Winds multi purchase,and decided to go for that cute "new" guage,being advertised for three digit accuracy.I must admit it does look great,and has gotten good feedback,from new owners.I'll be getting mine in a few weeks,and will keep you posted!

Right now I couldn't do much anyway,as my COSMOS is in for the latest update!