critics dynaudio speakers

Hello from Canrias Islands, Yonatan call me, and I read a lot for this wonderful forum ...

My team consists of the following components;
Dynaudio Confidence C1
Threshold S / 160
Opera Consonance Cyber ​​222 MKII
EAR 834P
Pioneer DV737
Pioneer PL-550 modified
AudioQuest Slate speaker cable
Cardas RCA

well the problem is because there are people who criticize the brand saying it does not sound good, the bass is invented, the scene is not real, and its timbre is not natural ... this is what some detractors mark, I'm a little tired of saying that dynaudio sounds great, but go on and on.

Im really happy with the set, but sometimes these reviews make you doubt yourself.

the set is true with certain recordings I notice a higher than normal serious, but I do not because it does not hurt, the mids and treble are magical, great scene and that the room has only 14m ..

finally a little let me know if the brand dynaudio inflated bass and invents things, or as good as I think ...

many thanks to fellow members of this community
yonigta
08-17-14: Yonigta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSq1b_dMp54

this is my system, very nice sound for me...
And I love your choice of music. Time Further out was my second jazz record ever, a gift from my sister 49 years ago. I am on my 4th LP of it. Being a drummer, I listened to your demo track, "Far More Drums" in 5/4 time hundreds of times! And here you are with a 6-eye pressing or a reissue of it. I consider this LP to be about as significant as that other Columbia giant, Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue."

I think you have a great setup, esp. with VTL amplification powering those Dynaudios.

If your friends think Dynaudio "inflates the bass", perhaps they should listen to more live music. Most home audio systems don't approach the bass energy of a live performance.

You've done well, and I think you have very astute listening abilities.
Hello again, Dave Brubeck vinyl is wonderful, the role of Joe Morello on this disc is round ...

a disc with a great soul ..

on the other hand you should listen to Duke Ellington Indigos (Impex Records), another great album with an undeniable magic ..

about criticism about Dynaudio, as each day more clear that I love this brand, and if one day I can, I sneak out to the Signature model, I love the sound of the whole, very quickly, natural, magical ... etc etc

serious for me is not inflated, it could be better, but it could be better in the audio¡¡

many thanks for your comments, all are welcome, I hope you liked the video finds, but if someone comes to Canary rental, are invited to a lunch and a session of music ..

Johnnyb53, I do not understand your comment about VTL, but Threshold it certainly is much better amplifier

Thanks Guys¡¡¡
Yonigta Since you mentioned possibly upgrading to the Signatures I tell you the difference I heard. The originals were great but did notice those sounded much better (clearer) as you turn up the volume. The louder the better. My problem is that I don't listen that loud very often. When I got the Signatures I had not heard them but only seen pictures of them and loved the Mocha finish. That and a 10 year warranty justified the extra cost for me. To my surprise I found the Signatures sounded as good as the originals did at loud listening levels but at much lower listening levels. That said I will also say the Signatures won't get quite as loud and are overdriven more easily.

Anyhow that was my experience with both the originals and Signatures.
thank you very much .. Xti16

if that is the only difference between the signature and the original, because then I'll wait a bit ..

if it is true that they need a bit of volume, but it is not something that worries me, less than 70db, sound very good.

as I said, the Threshold makes a great couple with C1 ...

many thanks for reply