Creek or Classe Integrated amp

I'm toying around with down-sizing to an integrated amp from my separates. For reference, I currently have a Nakamichi PA-7 amp (STASIS technology, so basically a Threshold in Nakamichi classic black) and a Threshold FET 2 pre-amp. I recently down-sized my speakers to a used pair of B&W CDM-1s (NOT SE or NT series) and have included a Phase-Tech FL-8 sub unit. I like the speaker combination quite well. Previously had B&W Matrix 804, series 1s which I sold to my neighbor, but I think I made the right move to the CDM-1/sub combo.

Anyway, the USED int amps I'm looking at from afar are a CLASSE CAP-101 and  Creek Destiny. I do see that the Creek was written up to high praise in Stereophile nearly 10 year ago. I believe the Classe is from the similar timeframe.

Does anyone have a broad opinion about Classe and/or Creek that would translate to this comparison? Or specific experience in a similar move they undertook that could recommend one unit over the other?

Thanks. 
bradfordf
P prefer a plinius 8100 hopped up by galbo design.it is awesome.this is a factory approved upgrade.

rbstehno-

Thanks! for sharing.  Besides HiFi Buys Atlanta, any orther Audio shops worth checking out for new/demo/used gear?  Happy Listening!

Thanks again for the many inputs and feedback (no audio pun intended). I think I'll keep looking for the best overall value available. A couple of names have popped up here that I would never have know to keep an eye out for so this channel of inquiry has been helpful. Appreciate it!