Cost no object tonearm for DL-103

I know the concept sounds silly to spend top dollars for a tonearm to use with 103, I am just looking for a high quality tonearm to use with cartridges like the Denon, EMT and the likes. I have tried the vintage SME 3012 but it lacked resolution for my taste. My question is, should I look at vintage tonearms like the Fidelity Research FR-64S, EMT 997 etc or are there are modern tonearms that would do better justice to these cartridges ?
pani
Pani: I think I forgot:

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/technics/epa-100.shtml

Compare both tonearms: Lustre and Technics with that " formidable " one.
R.
Hi, Because the Denon has a low compliance it needs a Heavy arm, TemaadAudio produce an arm, their Warlock SL 12 inch, which is specially designed to accommodate the Denon. It is also not that expensive at US$990-00 or US$1,100 with VDH internal wire.
Cheers
Not to sound rude, I am generally interested in the answer. If cost is no object, why not swap to a different cartridge ? It is interesting to hear people mating the 103 with components that outclass them in terms of cost. Now I get that cost doesn't always equate to better sound, and I will say I have never had a 103 in my system, but there seems to be better technology out there. Micro contact diamonds, boron/ruby/sapphire cantilevers, figure of 8 coil windings etc..What is it about this particular cartridge that makes people go so gaga over it?