Corner placement of stereo system

I have actively bi-amped, Krell driven B&W800's. I now have them placed along the long wall of a 25'X15' room.

To gain more space in the room for non-audio needs, I am considering reorienting the system so that it would be centered on one of the corners. The speakers would be unchanged in relation to themselves; but, they would be slightly closer to the rear wall, but the front plane would be much farther from the back corner.

Does anyone have any comments on what would be the sonic change.

Thank you,
Richard
drrdiamond
This is something Deano taught me: "Speaker placement is free."

Go ahead, move things around and learn...
My system at least partly is adjustable for the most serious potential problem, uneven bass. I have the Stereophile 'B' rated Acoustic Research AR-1. They sport an efficiancy rating around 95 dB, largely in part due to the 500 RMS Watt Bob Carver subwoofer built in. The subwoofers have a adjustment for level on the back of the speaker, and using Stereophile test disks and the Rat Shack meter, have pretty good flat responce from each speaker individually after Ive tweaked them out, and even FLATTER when measured together.
The biggest problem with standard rectilinear set-ups is the existance of standing waves, or room nodes. This just doesn't happen the same way with a corner set-up.
Stereophile had something to say on the subject a while back. Anyone remember what?
As far as questions about symetry or mirror images, there is a great deal of symetry with a proper corner setup along the center line. True the 'two different back wall' lengths are different, but this is precisely the PROBLEM with conventional set-ups. Besides, the room needs to be properly set-up with appropiate wall damping and reflection absorbers anyway.
Finally, these discussions seem to be getting to the point of 'a picture is worth a thousand words.' We need the ability to attach pictures, diagrams, bmp's and jpg's. Any suggestions on that?
I am posting to this old thread just so I can mark it in to learn about options for our family/rec room I am beginning to re-do.