Copper vs. Silver interconnects

We are running two systems from one CD player. We have a SET (tube, obviously) amp, a hybrid (tube outstage) amp, and the CD player also has a tube. I love my Verastarr silver reference interconnects, but it's always fun to try out different cables.

I have listened to a variety of copper cables (Kimber, DH Labs, Analysis Plus, Harmonic Technology, etc.), and I find them to lack the clarity and lively authority of the silver cables in these particular systems.

My question is this: do I stick with the silver cables (or gold, palladium, beryllium, etc.), or are their some copper interconnects that would really be worth trying? I'm asking for your collective expertise/experience on this one, as I don't want to continue going through the process of buying and selling cables that are only going to sound veiled and/or dull in comparison to the Verastarr's.

Thank you for the input.
128x128boa2
I'm waiting....
Where's my demo pair, Mike????
If I like them, you can tell the next person in line to forget it, because I'm keeping them! I'm going to eventually spend bigger bucks just to try some other cables out, but thus far, I have not found an IC that I like better than the Verastarr.
Thanks for the offer, Mike. Can't wait to hear them.

In the interest of full disclosure, my family name is Verastarr. OK, just kidding...
H-,
I will be in touch when They are done. If you don't hear from me within 3 weeks... send a search party..
Cheers !!
Once you've listened to the Kimber Select silver cables (KSAG ****), you'll never go back to copper.
Post removed 
Verastarr , put me on the list. I have not heard any of your cables before. Right now I use AZ. But I am about to start down the long and winding road of cables.