Considering Gryphon Diablo 300 "OR" Simaudio 700iv2 ???

Hi everyone,

I am considering one of the two integrated amplifier's now as I am downsizing. Different residence.
The Gryphon Diablo 300 or the Simaudio 700iv2? Unfortunately I can not audition either in my area. So I am going at this blind. Pretty much from reviews.

I am downsizing from a beautiful McIntosh system that just sang.....A  C500t tube two piece pre-amp with Mc501 mono blocks, powering my PMC IB2i speakers. Connected to a Torus power RM20, and my digital front end is a
Linn Klimax Ds.

I am keeping the PMC IB2i speakers, the Torus power, and the the Linn Klimax. Although I may consider selling my Klimax Ds to get the Simaudio 780d dac if I go the Simaudio route. I could update the Klimax to the latest spec too, but that's another topic.....

I did audition the Ma9000 integrated amp, and it did not grab me sound wise. So I feel it is out.
I did get to audition some Simaudio separates, that sounded very very good...

So that's where I am at.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

xsparky
Post removed 
Coming from another excitedly satisfied Gryphon Diablo 300 owner! You chose the right one!

Enjoy!
supermerio:  are you running the Vitus in class A or AB mode?  I've heard that the Vitus looses some of it's magic in AB mode....
I’ve only auditioned the D300 and Simaudio 340ix integrated (not the 700i v2). Both sounded superb but the 340ix was a little weak in the bass frequencies compared to the D300. My ears preferred the D300 over all. But it’s a bit of an apples and oranges comparison. The 700i v2 is an outstanding amp but I can’t help but think the D300 would be my choice either way.