Consensus Audio Magma?

Hi there Iam trying to audition these speakers in the UK does anyone know of a sutable dealer in the London area?

Thankyou.
absolute007
Yet again, barking up the wrong tree.

Believe me the Consensus Audio range demand a better class of person than you.

Enjoy playing with your new toys and similarly good luck in selling your Revels and Pass amps which you have way overpriced.

One day you might realise that a little decorum goes a long way - until then please keep your toys in the pram.

I have reports of you wasting other dealers time too, seems you really should get out a lot more and hopefully you'll understand that it you play stupid games with dealers to try and reduce prices, it is a small World and they ultimately find out, as happened here.

Please tell me your last post was intended to be Ironic!

I dont know what your problem is but it seems like serious short man syndrome to me.
Boys: funny blog.. kidding.. As far as I know there must be another UK based dealer - don´t know if he is based in London area but you should google for Mediatakeaway - seem to be pretty nice folks (I have already dealt with them).

Absolute: never heard any WP speakers at home (only in at dealers show rooms so I won´t judge). But have heard a lot of different speakers at home and the Consensus surely stand at the very top. Just give them a listen at home when you are bored with your WP´s.
Here's a review for the Magma from Marco Kolks in the German magazine Hoererlebnis from February 2010 (translated to english). This is a non-commercial magazine (no advertisments).

Read it and you'll know what you're missing ;)

http://www.highend-electronics.com/img/consensus-magma-hoererlebnis-english.pdf

Blessings,
Alfred
www.highend-electronics.com