Concert Fidelity DAC-040 owners, pls., help!

I have a 040 battery version. Not DAC-040BD, but upgraded from V 1.0  with separate charging module for a battery. May be someone can help with manual for charging module KB7186A-401. Or have experience how it works. There are 4 jumpers on it and a lot of lighting diodes. DAC is working, but I need a charge it every time before I plan to listen a music. CF sent me an instruction for  later version of the DAC, but it is differed from mine unit.

128x128yello
Post removed 
Post removed 

Well. Battery is not recharging automatically. Because I have standard V 1.0 model with BD upgrade. Only manual charging. It is turn of when battery is empty. Recharging is around 2-3 hour. Working about 8 hours. Every time I switch DAC on I need to charge battery, doesn't matter how long it work before. Battery is OK (I have two). Problem is in charging module KB7186A-401.

Post removed 

My CF have external charger, that supply KB7186A. The later rule of the charging process of the battery. We can not bypass KB7186A, or we need schematic of this module to bypass it. Or we need any info from owners of such unit, that can explain how it works.