Comments requested - Wadia 831 CD Player

Any comments on the new Wadia 831 CD Player?
hgeifman
Kit, with all due respect how can you say that a single component in a system at a dealers sounded like HI-FI? Unless that component was in your system at your house I think it is very tough and unfair to pass judgment. Just my $.02
I agree with Jimi...sounds like another bash on a product w/out any real evidence to support it. Is anyone getting tired of all the subjective arbitrary opinions regarding gear....same old adjectives, new piece of equipment. Don't misunderstand me, I truely enjoy the threads but when I see responses like Kit's I can't help but feel somewhat angry.
Sorry if my reply made J1a angry, but I'm reporting what I heard. I listened to the 301 in comparison to an Accuphase DP65v (a good jack of all trades player with a broadly neutral character) and Krell 280cd (thrilling with rock but the longer I listened the colder and more relentless it sounded), using the Spectral baby pre/power combo and Living Voice (Avatar, OBX) and Sonus Faber (Guaneri) speakers.
Any additional actual listening comments on the new Wadia 301 CD Player are requested. My Retailer will be bring one to my home to listen in several weeks so please send me your comments. I listened to the 301 at the store but the demo was not useful due to wrong matching equipment (my opinion). Thanks..