Classe or Bryston?

Currently using a Bryston 9B with Aerial 8/surround system; not enough juice! I can augment two Classe CA-150 used as monoblocks with a CAV-75 bridged 3-way for center and rear, or just beef up the power to the 8's with another Bryston amp such as the 4B-ST. Anyone else had a similar showdown to determine the Canadian champ?
emmett
stereophile also said that bryston amps are powerful and dynamic. Thats what they do right. but they said what they don't do is that they are not very airy, detailed or transparent. I prefer the latter which is why I like my classe. But It's just a preferance thing so I wouldn't slam bryston. Also, sorry if I came off a little pushy about the system matching. I know you can get a great sounding system with different gear. It's not ideal but we all do what we can. I don't have the ideal system for me but I suppose I never will. And if I did then a month later I would want something else. It's all about enjoying what we can have.
I auditioned a Classe CA-100, CA-200, CAV-150 (own), Bryston 4BST, Krell, Audio Research, Krell, etc...with Aerial Acoustics 10ts + Lexicon. My opinions: The Classe CA-200 was, by far, the most musical amplifier. The midrange was as good as the Audio Research and very smooth and realistic. The highs were great. However, the bass was weak and the soundstage wasn't as crisp as the Bryston. So, if you want to do HT, get the Bryston. If you want to do music, get the Clasee -- but, whatever you do, do NOT underpower the Aerials. The CA-100 sounded horrible -- very compressed -- running on my 10Ts. You will notice that the caps on a CAV-75 are much smaller than those found on even a 100/150 watt CA amplifier. So, I could recommend CAV-150 bridged to 300 for center and surrounds and a CA-200,300,400 for fronts (8's) Best Regards, Happy Listening, Mark
If you like romantic... go Classe... Honest, detailed(but not bright or forward) go Bryston. Classe a little to syruppy for me...
Actually, the biggest problem I had with Bryston was the brightness in the highs...Classe had none of this... BTW, my system is almost flat and this "brightness" wasn't imagined. (Aerial Acoustics 10Ts)