Classdaudio vs Channel Islands amps

I was wondering if anyone has heard any models from both Classdaudio and Channel Island amps. I searched the threads, but I couldn't find a comparison. I want to know how the two brands compare in terms of sound, durability, and build quality. I know that Classdaudio builds their own circuit board while Channel Islands use Hypex. I would appreciate any information.
izora
Audiozen, you may be misunderstanding what I said...

* With "Entry level" I refered to the pretty box that you order from the integrator, not the underlying power conversion module inside it... Yes, until now, D-Sonic consumer offerings have been entry level. The same or similar module used in an entry level power amplifier may be used in some very sophisticated end user products, like the Martin amps.

G.
Which manufacturers use Abletec in their amps/integrated amps besides D-Sonic and Marten?
Are there any class D amps that have a high bandwidth? Not all manufacturers publish this information.
Parasound uses Abletec amps in their multi-channel Zamp Quattro amplifier. TEAC uses Abletec in their AI-501 DA integrated amplifier.