Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
We now have the Aerial Acoustics 6T and Magnepan .7s on display. Both are very impressive if you would like to give them a listen.
There was a club over there some years ago and some of us went over from Lousville. I was the high end dealer out of my house when I was In Louisville , we tried to start one but nobody showed up. I have lost the connection with the guy for the club there. some one else will see this or should.

Alex,

Am based here in Columbus, Ohio after living in New York City and London, England. I must say it was/is a a big change and the lack of an audiophile community here in Central Ohio is really disheartening.

There are almost no real 2 channel audio/hi-fi shops for miles around. I reckon the closest would be Audio Etc in Dayton. It is really sad that a town with such a huge university and numerous corporate headquarters, could not support an audiophile market and community.

There was a shop in Columbus right on High Street near OSU. It's been since 2011 when I was there.

After having my system in hibernation, I pulled it out earlier this year and have completely turned it over. Using a vintage McIntosh C28 and 2100 as the base. Since I don't use it for home theatre, the vintage gear works great for me.

jk31,

Unfortunately Progressive Audio on High Street is just a memory. Gone since 2012.

Hanson Audio in Dayton is a very nice shop.