Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Happy New Year! I just thought I would post something for 2010 so anyone surfing these pages wouldn't assume the Cincinnati audiophile scene is dead.

Any cool Cincinnati music goings-on? Find a new great spot to buy vinyl or try out gear? Drop a line!
I have some new babies. I brought home a pair of Dali Helicon 800 speakers yesterday. I will be updating the pictures on my system thread shortly. If anyone is interested in hearing these relatively unknown speakers, shoot me an email or call at 859-356-3100 and I would be happy to have folks stop by.
I have also recently upgraded to the Nottingham Space deck with an unusual vintage arm from Mission Acoustics playing with a benz woodbody cart and Lukashek phonostage.

Tom Collins
Hi Tomcollins,

I have had a set of Dali Ikons and an Ikon subwoofer for about three years. I would really enjoy listening to the Helicons.
I've had the full Dali treatment for surround sound for the past 2 years and absolutely love it. Helicon 400's in front and the helicon center channel (reconfigured 400) and the wall mounted surrounds (reconfigured 300's). The sound coming out of these relatively small speakers is truly amazing.
Barleby:

That's a beautiful looking setup you have. I'll bet it's great.

I go home for lunch. So I started work on positioning the speakers properly for best sound. These are pretty large. My room just sucks the lower bass right out of the speakers so I am fighting that.

Any other Dali owners in Cinti?

Tom