Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Instead of amp stands between or behind your speakers,try this:Get a length of gray foam pipe insulation,the type that's "pipe shaped" with a slit down the length for placing around a water pipe.Cut it in 3 inch lengths and put under the amp/amps.I use 4 of them under each mono block.Really excellent isolation.I was initially going to use them for feet under maple slabs,but no need.
Post removed 
I checked out Rick Schultz of EVS audio's web site after reading about him here on Audiogon. He makes something called a ground enhancer, their $30 a pair with a money back guarantee. I got a pair yesterday, they just hook onto the neg. speaker connection on each speaker. Very easy to take on & off to compare, they work as advertised!!! They improve everything.
When my wife came home I had her sit & listen to a Dianna Krall track then I removed them & replayed the track, she said the vocal was more open sounding the 1st time & she had no idea what I had done.
After a few hours there was even more improvement.
Well worth the 30 bucks!!!
http://www.tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/EVS_Ground_Enhancers.html
Billgaw, there are several manufacturers of such devices. I have tried those by Exemplar and found they had a very nice improvement. When I got Rick Schultz's High Fidelity series of cables, I accidentally noted that without the Loops, the sound was better.

This is but one of several instances where I noted tweaks that worked with other cabling did not work with HFC's "magnetic conduction." I wonder if these use "magnetic conduction."