Cd storage..what's an audiophile to do?

I have a small Cd collection of about 200 discs. It is already difficult to find a way to find a rack to store them in and I do not even have the >1000 disc collections that some of you have. So I ask you, how do you all store these large CD collections and as an extra bonus question how do you arrange them?
jdwek
Megasam,
Thanks for the correct URL for the Boltz website...I really need to catch up on my sleep!
We went through this dilemma last year after breaking the 300 disk barrier. After a lot of looking we settled on the Can-Am products - relatively inconspicious, lifetime build, enormous capacity and easily expandable. While not cheap, they are actually good value when you consider what you get. While they're textured steel, they're attractive enough for most living and listening rooms. Another interesting product we considered was the "EZ-View" system from New Age Furniture (www.music-storage.com). My wife and I have separate drawers for our collections - she prefers to go alphabetically; I prefer to group by genre.
Does anyone using CD books have a problem when there is a new addition to their colection that, for orginizational purposes, needs to go in the middle of a binder? Wouldn't you have to move everything else behind it down one?
I guess you could just clip in a new page, or guess at how much empty space to leave in each section.
Ok to all but does anyone know if we could use the disc cabinet as an RPG diffuser like thing similar to irregular bookshelves?
Grungle, I add pages as they're needed and occassionally go through and shuffle disks to back fill when there are too many empty sleeves. That or go shopping for more discs!