Cary cinema 11a or Krell HTS 7.1 ???

I'v done a lot of research and have narrowed it down to the these and would like some feed back from other Audiogoners.
My interest is really 2 channel but I also watch a lot of Blu-ray movies using mt Oppo BDP 95 utilizing the Dacs in the Oppo. I now the best would be to get a separate pre but I do not have the room. Another thing I should mention is that I want to use balanced cables from which both units have, with 5.1 and stereo.
tropicalpests
Thanks Sacman,
Although I have not hook up the 7.1 yet I feel alot better now that I,v read your post.
Tropicalpests,

You're welcomed. Make sure you adjust the signal levels as they often set very low on all channels so you won't get a full clean sound. I didn't know this until my buddy who also owned one himself told me about it.

QN
Hi Sacman,
What signals are you talking? I'm gone to run all analog bypass including 2 channel. Any info you can pass onto me would be greatly appreciated.
charlie
Charlie,

I'm away from my system but if I remember correctly, inside the audio menu, you can adjust the input sensitivity. Typically, it's default to 50% but I found it best to 100%. It has options for all 7 output channels.

QN