Cary 306 SACD Professional

Has any one had an opportunity to listen or demo the new player from Cary and compare it to the competition?
cvman
Oldvinyl thanks for the feedback. I have the older Cary CD306 (maybe we should dub it the "amateur" version since the new one is "professional") :)

My biggest irritation with this otherwise fine player is the drawer mechanism and transport. The drawer keeps on getting stuck on disk eject and needs a bit of manual help. Since I performed the Cary sanctioned upgrade, transport problems have largely gone away but the player still turns itself off if I give it too many commands via the remote (e.g. press "skip" 5 times in a row). Any such issues with the new player?
No problems with the drawer. I must admit, it would not have occurred to me to press the skip or any other button numerous times. That's just not my listening style. I usually put on a disc on listen to either a couple tracks or the whole disc.
Does the 306 pro's drawer eject completely out?? Or like 306 sacd with a little part left inside? I think the design of 306's drawer causes some little trouble when inserting or taking out a cd.

Has anyone compared the Cary 306 Prof with any of the following - Marantz SA-7, EMM Labs CDSA, Esoteric X-03, Ayre C-5XE, Audio Aero Prestige, Symphonic Line CD Ref? These are all multi-format (accept the last one) players of similar price points.

Also, reading the above seems to indicate Cary have quality problems - is this the case?
Is there any further views on this product - in particular how it compares with others at a similar price point?