Cartridge recommendations

Just had an unfortunate accident. While putting my Shelter 501 mk 11 cartridge on a new Audiomods arm, one of the electrodes on the cartridge snapped off. Almost impossible to repair.

I've been very happy with that cartridge. Bought it second hand for $500  
off Audiogon seven yrs ago, still going strong. Can't afford a new one, but if anyone has a used one in good condition, I'd buy it. Or are there any comparably good sounding carts people would like to recommend?
houseofhits
I have an audiomods classic 4 about 5 years old.  Great arm, especiallly for the price-But the cartridge tags he uses are too small for anything, and they are cast. they won't spread so something has to break; I had a tag crack.  Took tags off my rpm-4 and put on arm.
I llove the AT 95E OR EX very capable and cheap to replace..I have a Linn Basik mk 1 turntable with a B2  Akito arm with leak tl12 power amps
a msical fidelity iclic pre and spendor s6e speakers..
I'm unable to find a better cartridge than the 2M Black and I've been trying many cartridges for a long time now. It's the closest to analog tape sound.
@invictus005 do you have tape machine?
Have you tried the AT-ML170 OCC or maybe Stanton 981?
This is the T.A.S. article to check about the cartridges that sounds closer to the mastertape, but this is the opinion of the guys who actually cut and master from the tapes: http://www.regonaudio.com/Stanton881AudioTechnicaATML70.html