Cartridge Recommendation for Dual 1229

Cartridge recommendations for a Dual 1229?  

Ag insider logo xs@2xheadshrinker2
My main table is a Dual 1229 with a Grace 747 tonearm. The  Dual stock tonearm is actually very good.  I love my Nagaoka MP 11 Boron, Denon 103R, I have several Audio Technica/Signet's that are equally wonderful. And yes, Zavato nailed an excellent choice in the Shure VI5 type III, type IV or V should work perfectly.  
Honestly, I really can't think of any cartridge that wouldn't work well in the stock Dual tonearm.  Get several extra drop out headshells and swapping cartridges is a breeze. If you need help maintaining it, let me know. I've rebuilt many.
N
Wittsolutions is a dealer of excellent used MM vintage cartridges. I've purchased several US made Pickerings, Stantons and Shures from him and they all sound amazing.  Also, Ed Saunders has replacement styli for some of the classic cartridges made in the US.  A Pickering XV15 is a wonderful cartridge too.  LP Gear is also a good source for styli.

I'm currently running a Pickering XSV4000 at 1.25 g on a vintage Technics SL1200 MKII into an EAR 834P with superb results.
Stevecham,

I sold my Pickering XSV 3000 a few years ago. Don't ever make that mistake. It a 'near' perfect cartridge and I am forever kicking myself. 

Headshrinker2, be sure to add either Pickering to the list. 

N

Stevecham, contact information for Wittsolutions?  I Googled it but found nothing on cartridges.