Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Ghosthouse

As promised, I bought the lottery tickets. But I have not had time to check and see if we had any winners. I will keep you posted.

Re the Cayman, I would certainly think a GT3 is more fun.

But I was thinking of this thread having spoken to a friend today who has a 964, a 993, a GT3 and a Cayman S.

His favourite driving car?

The Cayman S.
Hello Cw -
How's our luck running? I don't have your friend's breadth of experience with Porsches. Have had the chance to drive only a few. You've hit on my tacit point...I believe the GT3 is more or less a factory prep'd racer. Not likely to be much fun as a daily driver on surface roads - especially here in the States [extrapolating from my experience in a gymnkhana (spelling?) mod'd 911]. In addition, I believe the mid-engine design of the Cayman is desireable. For these reasons, I asked, "would my wife enjoy it (a GT3) more?" She uses the Cayman as a daily driver for a 90 mile round-trip commute. Were the alternative a Cayman S...no hesitation. My recollection of a past issue of AutoWeek put the Cayman S as a real challenger to the 911. I love the balance and driveabilty of the Cayman but wouldn't object to the extra HP of an S. Having said all of this - I still think I want to own a 911 before I'm dead! For me, that is the iconic Porsche.
I have a 2002 Ford F-150 Lightning SVT truck and a 1989 Toyota 4X4 pick up truck..But have been in the automotive field all of my adult life up until 2007 when I started my own website in vintage audio and quit working for someone else and went to work for me...So I have owned many fun vehicles...The Lightning is still one of my all time favorites though, especially for a truck, 380 hp stock and mine is 440 hp now...FAST...Don...P.S. Of course full of stereo equipment and video equipment also..
Well,when i started out i drove a truck,now have more money drive a new corvette and a ducati
Hyundai Genesis V8
I can't believe Hyundai (who used to make cheap cars) made this car !

What do I like the most?
The Lexicon stereo system !
Awesome, far better than Lexus.