Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
aporigine checking in
1) Minimalist Mazda pickup, 4cyl, 5spd, vinyl (analog?) seats, 28mpg hiway. AM/FM radio, no cassette or CD. Playing Classic Rock or NPR.
2) Some USA sport-oot for Soccer Mom duty. Will allow XM to lapse.
3a: Ferrari 575 Maranello. No radio. Engine noise will keep me satisfied. (Or the upcoming Lexus LF-A if it fits folks my size).
3b: BMW M5, the previous V8. Stick. White.
cheers apo
Addendum.
I spent some time goofing off and reading some other responses. I'm a little surprised nobody has rewired their Jag's ignition with Stealth Indra ... (ducking)
Best car I ever owned was my '98 Bim M3, e36 four-door five-speed. (Waited 18 months for them to build it without a snurf. Sunroof rails steal two inches of headroom PRECISELY on the driver's spinal axis. Me tall; me hate. If you don't follow the automotive scene, [the Bim]'s a very unremarkable-looking car. Lets me blend in. I drove it in a very inconspicuous and courteous manner ... and every now and then I found an empty stretch of I280 to let slip the Jagdhunde and hear'm howl. Wheeeee.
Most responsible car i had was a '92 Honda Civic VX. When CA destructively reformulated their gas, adding 15% oxygen content, I lost 15% fuel economy. I captained that thing like a sailboat - or rather a sailplane. Momentum management and easy power use were cardinal features of driving it, much to the dismay of all the (bad word) jackrabbits behind V6es a few minutes late for work. Pfeh.

Now we have kids, and passenger capacity (and a mountain address) have forced us into large sport-utes. With current gas prices. Oy. Now my fun vehicle is a Harley bagger with a "bite me!" exhaust note.
cheers apo
1: 2006 VW Jetta tdi (50+mpg hwy) & 2002 BMW M Coup.
2: 2008 VW Jetta tdi wagon with the Dynaudio system.
http://www.dynaudio.com/eng/auto/vw.php
3: Porsche GT3 & Bugatti Veyron.
Been driving Saabs most of my life, both here and in Europe. Too bad GM is driving the brand into the ground
The daily driver and family vehicle I drive is a 2002 Ford Escape. The fun car I drive on sunny days is a 1994 Eurospec M3.

I was into cars way before I got into audio. In fact, I would say that because of cars I got into audio. That's because I wanted a decent sounding car audio system in my 1978 Camaro Z-28 (1st car). My 1st "quality" car system included a Blaupunkt head unit with an equalizer/amplifier. Good memories!