Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Tvad, you gotta watch out when balancing those oversized sized bronto ribs on your passenger side. They have a way of destabilizing cars. Even ones with tires like cement steamrollers.
Post removed 
When I last responded to this I was driving a 2002 E39 BMW 540 with Dinan Stage 1 kit. It's now full stage 3 and then some. I have also just picked up a 1992 E34 M5. Excellent condition. I do like my BMW's :)
Typical?... probably not! My '78 Volkswagen van that I bought from my brother-in-law (original owner) for $2,000 in 1983 has dragged my gear around to more new set-ups than I would like to remember. If it was just a little bigger, maybe I could set up the gear while I am moving... A great mechanic (relatively low maintenance costs) and a new paint job make her reliable and (I think) beautiful. She probably turns more heads now than when she was new. As for the gear, 165 lb. speakers, 100 lb. amps... no problem.
What I might be driving in the future? I have my eye on a '78 Volkswagen van and it is already in my garage.
Cost no object... Just thinking of all the test driving I would have to do... might even be worth cutting into my listening time.
1. Ford 1999 F150 4x4
2. Ford F350 Diesel 4x4
3. Ford F350 Diesel 4x4, Land Rover