Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
i think differently from Gliderguider and Pehare. The intention of saving the planet is fine but may be too naive and won't make any difference at all. The BIGGEST energy consumer is NOT American car drivers, but the newly thriving third world ecnomic power houses, especially China. The industrial consumption of oil is astonomical because of the crazing growth and extremely low efficiency due to lack of regulation and (in general) crude/old technology. I know this first hand as I came from there.

The world oil reserve will be used up for sure and the oil/gas price will grow exponetially instead of linearly. I will try hard to enjoy the few years left that I can still afford to drive a bimmer, because pretty soon I may not be able to afford to have one anymore.

life is too short to left too many regrets ...
Abe_av, I drove the 540 for five years, so I don't feel too hard done by in the entertainment department. On the conservation side - I know the feeling that our individual consumption is a drop in the bucket compared to the industrial requirements of China or the USA. However, all that industrial need is merely the sum of the needs of the individuals involved. As such, I'm convinced you can't lower the big numbers without first lowering the small ones. "Think globally, act locally" is the meme, and if the changes don't start with us, where will they start?
I have a buncha cars
1)VW Corrado SLC 3.1 (my baby)
Honda CRX Si B16 (weekend racer)
VW Jetta GL (daily driver)
Suzuki GSF400 (daily ride when the weather is nice)

2)Honda S2000

3)TVR Tamora, Lotus Elise
'85 Mercedes 280 TE

Money no object i'd get these:
'68 Mercedes 600 SWB
'68 Mercedes 280 SEC 3.5
Land Rover Defender SWB
'70's Citroen SM
'72 Renault Alpine A110
Iso Grifo
Jensen FF
'63 Facel-Vega 2