cardas golden cros vs golden reference

Im looking to buy one of this cable but i dont know wich one is the best. I need a WARM sound whitout agresivity or brightness. For the moment i use audioquest colorado and i find it thin and bright but whit a very good transparency.
Does anyone know this two cable and give me opinion please.
128x128thenis
I use several Cardas products in both of my systems - 2 channel and Theater. I agree with most of the posts I have read about Cardas cables - The Golden Reference, Golden Cross and neutral ref or all very musical cables. The Golden Cross is absolutely warm sounding cable - I find them adding some mid-bass and are very smooth and forgiving - the Neutral Ref are more open but still musical and the golden Ref I find a mix between the Neutral Ref & the Golden Cross.
My 2 cents - I have tried AQ power cords and everything I put them on has more attack - including the bass - but a bright system will appear brighter yet - attack cloaks as brightness. I use Cardas Golden Ref pretty much everywhere - started here - tried others - always return here. System is ARC Ref phono, Ref2 Preamp, VT100 MKIII (or my own Tube amps), and either NHT 3.3 or Vandersteem 5A's. I get the same IC/PC decision independent of the back end I use. But AQ NRG5 does make a godd CD tone control - depends on what you are litening to and whether you really want to go that nuts :-) I'd rather find the right shelf for the component to tweak the sound of it and stick with cardas.