Capable Tech to service Infinity RS1b crossover?

~~~~Anyone know of a reputable tech who services the servo crossover. I have an extra one which needs repair.

Thanks in Advance!

Just The Facts
By
fbi
Rwd/Fbi

Bill LeGall of Miller Sound (his own company) can be contacted at (215)412 7700. His email address is millerspkr@aol.com Bill has a pair of museum quality Infinity IRS V's ( actualy two sets of them)in which he reworked all the the servo's of every base driver on both of the two base towers. Amazing sounding system. He can perform magic from a simple refoaming and spiders to total crossover upgrades. About 1 1/2 years ago Bill was featured in a 6 moons article where the six moons editor did a tour of about 10 shops, artisans, collectors etc and Bill was described at the end of the article and considered the creme de la creme and referred to in the article as a "National Treasure". And he is fast and very reasonable.
Post removed 
~~~~Thanks Bbro will contact Bill.

Hey Rick how's the 1b's with the Perreaux still shakin the house? I been using Sunfire Signature on bottom for a few years now, more than I could ever need.

Elizabeth, good to hear from you again. Yeah, got 1 heavily modded 1b c/o, 1 stock, and 1 ailing. Not a problem changing parts, though like you said, the servo circuitry can cause a few tears real fast if not up to snuff. Sold the other 3 sets of rs1b's Much more room now! May bring out the rs2a's and fire them up just for kicks!

Just The Facts
By
Hi Fbi...the Perreaux 3150 was an improvement over the Perreaux 2150. I still think your on the right track! The crossover (servo) is a major area that could improve the sound. I just had the RCA's cganged a few years ago and that made an improvement!!!