Canton Reference 3.2 or Neat acoustic ultimatum mf7

I'm in the market for a pair of used speakers. I have the two above mentioned on my radar.The Neat's are local and I can audition them easily. The Canton's are about a 5 hour drive away.Anybody have experience with either?I enjoy speakers that have bass presence, I don't want to have to use a sub.They are for 2 channel listening, my amps are Sim Moon 400M'sThanks in advance.
scarbpaul12
This may answer one of my concerns, the speakers are somewhat unknown and re sale could be a challenge. I did audition the the Neats. The bonus was I used my own amps, down side, the dealer was not able to set the speakers up optimally. It was almost a near field set up, which I highly doubt would showcase the speakers max.ability. Regardless, they played effortless top to bottom. They had great presence  at low volumes and never lost composure at extreme volumes. I played Michael Jackson's Billie Jean at volume that almost pushed me out of the room. No strain, never lost control, the same evenness they displayed at normal listening levels. When the guitar solo came in, the bite and tone of the sratocaster was so obvious and there, it was like the player was in the room.
 Would be great to hear feed back about the Canton's. I like adventure, but 10hrs of total driving for and audition is a tad daunting.