Can you tell the difference between Tidal and Spotify

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of putting my dream system together.  Mcintosh C2600, MPC1500, 2 Monoblocks (1.2Kw) and I am thinking B&W 802D3 speakers.  I have been listening to Spotify for a while now on my office system which is a peachtree pre-amp and peachtree amp 220.  The system is paired with B&W speakers.   

Will playing music from Tidal be noticeable on these systems?  Has anyone tried to compare the two?

Thanks in advance.

maxking
Tidal has better sound quality. Spotify has a bigger & more varied music library. I like having both.
It is yet another new format for high res audio.  I believe it is another form of compression so the files are smaller than FLAC.

I did a few tests today with MP3 files and FLAC files.  I have determined my ears are not good enough to tell the difference so I guess I am good with my Spotify subscription.  I have a huge FLAC library so I can always use that as well but I don't believe I will be able to hear the difference even with the new system I am building.

Post removed 
Tidal is much expensive than Spotify. As for me, I prefer to use Spotify online with a free account. When we have to play Spotify music offline without a premium account, I think Spotify to MP3 Converter will be a good choice for you. It is the best Spotify music downloader mac for all users to download and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc to play on any music player anywhere.