Calling all acoustic guitar fans...

I've always liked the sound of acoustic guitar on my system. Currently in heavy rotation in my system now:
1. Sounds of Wood and Steel #2 (Windham Hill)
2. Sounds of Wood & Steel #3 (Windham Hill)
3. Eric Clapton Unplugged
4. Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds (live extra disc in Some Devil CD)

I'm looking for direction from you guys on other well recorded selections, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Jim
mijknarf
What?! No Mention of Tenacious D??? You've gotta check out this recording; it just may be the "greatest and best" music in the world!
Checkout Bill Frisell, the 'Willies', 'Nashville' or any of his albums for that matter. If you haven't heard him you are in for a real treat.
David Russell on Telarc. Russell is one of the few true guitar virtuosos, and it is really great that such a fine guitarist is recognized by a label with such high production standards. There are many to choose from, all great, but for someone who is new (or wary of) to classical guitar, hi newest 'Aire Latino' might be the best starter. Or you could try 'Plays Barrios'. I'll never get tired of these cd's - real sound you can almost touch in front of you!
Here's another one, Tony McManus - "Ceol More". Tony is a Celtic guitarist with unbelievable technique. This is sort of a blend of traditional Celtic music and jazz. Everyone I play this CD for loves it.