Burmester B50 or Burmester 961 Mk3 ?

is there a big difference between Burmesters speaker B50 and speakers 961 MK3. ?

has anyone compared these two speakers?

and what do you think these two speakers required square meter in the listening room (living room) to fit in sonically,

compared to the bigger Burmester B80. ?
krikahuet
If you don't mind, I will also recommend the new 089 and 088. Both are the very latest Burmester modoles and are Top Line, but have Reference parts.
rocco! what makes you change from your burmester B50
to burmester B80 ? what is the big different between these two speakers ?
( if you have the Amp 911 mk3 of course).!?
Hi, Krikahuet...

I have tested for about one month the B50 and I consider it an amazing speaker...Very easy to locate into the living environment...Then I tested the B80 and that was my choice...

I've to say that in my living environment the B80 sound better than B50...In my honest opinion the difference between them is not huge, but the B80 is a very good step-up than the B50...If your living environment allows, I suggest to you to point out directly to the B80...It's a magic speaker..

The series of B50, B80 and B100 are like cars, e.g. 8 cylinders (B50), 10 cylinders (B80) and 12 cylinders (B100)..

P.S.: Of course the B50 and the B80 were drived by the power amp 911 MK3.

I'm currently driving the B80 by a mono-pair of 911 MK3, preamp 808 MKV, cd player 069 with the reference power supply unit and power conditioner 948. Very amazing and huge system!

Ciao.