Buggtussel Speakers - heard 'em?

I went to a small stereo show in Michgian this past weekend and heard Buggtussels for the first time. Actually was first time at a show. I thought they sounded quite good (was the Amygdala) and the designer said they or the Pallidus would work quite well with 300B SETs like mine although room was using a Buggtussel 160 wt SS amp. Anyone had experience with them with SETs?
tomryan
Yup - Very very nice speakers. Highly recommended. They don't require a lot of power. The bass is responsive anywhere from 10 watts to 200 watts. A real nice sound stage and presence as well. They seem bigger than they are. The tinnyness was probably due to the speaker wire. I was using anti-cables at first and noticed it from time to time.

If you can find a pair - get em. You won't be disappointed.

My cousin is Dr. Kevin Blair. My uncle sent me a pair of the large Amygdala I believe they are a few years ago.

They are fantastic speakers. For reference I also listen to Dalquest DQ 10's and Martin Logan 1st generation Sequels. All very good but somewhat different.

The Buggtussels need a lot of break-in time due to the gold deposition that is preformed on the kevlar drivers.

After 50 or so hours they begin to wake up and are incredibly accurate and musical. They will do okay on a 100 watt per channel amplifier but really want much more in reserve to come alive.

Well, holy mother of bumps that have been bumped again.  Nothing like a topic from 2004........