Bryston ???

Is there something going on at Bryston? I have been trying to communicate with them for a week and received no contact. Called 5 times, emailed, and no response. It's in regard to a BP25 that I am pretty sure is under warranty. Bought from a Bryston dealer. I am not having warm and fuzzy feelings.
jffyg
Post removed 
I suspect that the Bryston/Axiom Audio merger which happened a few months ago has caused some of the slow down in response.  They have a lot to sort out.
I had an amp failure on one of my Axiom subs caused by some component on one of the boards in the linear power supply.   They paid for the shipping back and even sent me a custom built wooden shipping crate to mount the amp in (its super heavy).  It took them a couple of weeks to get it into the lab for repair, but I just got the FedEx tracking number this past Friday, so it's finished up and on the way back.
As always, excellent customer service is still on going; its just running a little behind.   I think the other issue at hand perhaps is that they have started their annual early Black Friday deals on speakers and they are most likely getting swamped.
I have been working on having a custom built sub made up and its taking a bit of time to get this sorted out.

I just bought a BR20 and I couldn’t figure out how to work various features. James put me onto Adam Tanner who was incredibly helpful, and the AudioCircle forum is also excellent (though not as simple, clear and easy to read as this excellent layout!) 

(I’m still finding my airplay from iphone to BR20 is dodgy however; it worked yesterday; today it doesn’t. I must be doing something wrong)