Bridge or not to bridge

Someone please help!!! Do I buy a Parasound 3500 at 350 watts/Adcom GFA 565 at 300 watts or do I bridge a Parasound 1500A, Carver 500xTHX, Adcom 5500, or acurus a200 to drive a pair of CItation THX subs. Pros and cons please...thank you in advance!!!
as3411
Question for Michael_elliott:

Since most amps employ feedback for stability, is it wishful thinking that the same stability is maintained in bridged mode without adding additional circuitry/feedback?
Hi Wywhcan, I better come clean right from the get-go: I hardly ever use feedback. The only power amps that I designed that use much feedback were the "Solid" amps(Solid-1, Solid-2, etc.) designed for home theater and for those dealers that insisted that Counterpoint have transistor amps. They used clever circuitry, but suffered from the same limitations of transistor amps, namely quite a lot of distortion, so feedback was used to linearize them, and to get those low-low damping factors so favored by folks that think you can predict the quality of bass by looking at a specification.

So I'm not an expert on high-feedback amps. There is, however, no reason to expect that a power amp is gonna need a big change to its feedback compensation when it is driving a speaker that has a second amplifier on its other side, running out of phase, instead of a ground. Expect maybe at very high frequencies, where the counter-driven amplifier might not sink current as well, but I can't image how that could be any problem.

That said, guys who design high-feedback amps are welcome to chime in here to help me before I sink under the weight of my ignorance.
OK. Here's the latest fromm Trollmuse. I've talked to techs at Krell and at Martin Logan. Krell, the Kav 250a was designed to work in the bridged mode hince the switch and instructions on the back of the amp. Martin Logan chooses bi-wireing over bi-amping on their speakers to avoid a hole around the x-over point between mid-range and woofer that bi-amping might cause. My ML Moniolths, bi-wired using KAV 250a in a bridged mode, sound excellent, so on to another STEREONUT project......Trollmuse
Do not buy an Adcom GFA565. I had a pair a few years back and it was crap. I used them on my pair of subs at that time.Anemic is the word. Adcom GFA 5500 is a much better amp or a 5800 or 5802. Tom