Bricasti M1 vs new M3

I've been using and loving an original Bricasti M1 (not SE) for awhile and have been offered a fair price for it. Is it worth selling and getting a new M3? Anyone have any 1st hand experience comparing each unit?
rsf507
I have an M1SE and ordered the MDx board.  It arrived next day.  Installation was easy.  The improvements are readily heard, larger soundstage and faster deeper bass.  Textures are also more interesting.  Aside4 from DSD256 it also is able to play direct DSD which I think alone is worth the cost.  More refinement over DoP.
@ducatirider thanks for your update.  You are mentioning that it plays DSD after the upgrade so we no longer have to specify DoP but can use DSD native from the transport?
@rogerhifi yes.this is the reply i got back

The MDx is a new processor for all our DAC products, but it is not the network option or upgrade for the M1, that is a separate upgrade and option, regardless of the version digital processing board in the M1 as the previous revision of the digital processor in the M1 will support the network.

The MDx can accept DSD as DoP or as Native DSD data transfer, this will depend on the media player and what input is being used on the M1 on what way would be suitable.

The MDx offers improvement over earlier upgrades we offered in the M1 for clock timing and synchronization, in the past this was a parameter sync wide and fine. this improvement is one of the main benefits of the MDx. This has nothing to do with DSD, its for all inputs and clock synchronization at all sample rates.

https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/mdx.php

The MDx upgrade has a list price of $1000 and we have an early buy in offer of $700 valid until July 15 2020. This does not include return shipping of the M1 and will be quoted as part of the overall costs.

@ducatirider nice thank you very much for your reply!  I got my unit back from them last monday for the MDx update and really like how it sounds in particular to the improvement on the image.  It's nice that they now will accept DSD Native and not just DoP prior to the update.
Just installed MDx on mine. Was straightforward except the network card took some weird angles to remove and put back. I noticed some functional differences such as 'enter' is not needed anymore for changing filters. Status does not show upsampled rate anymore. And also it clicks on manual track changes even if it's the same sample rate, at least thru Roon. Sound is great of course, not sure if burn in is needed but will let it run for a couple days.