Bob Carver tube amps

Hello, looking for Carver amp info the read out there is a little sketchy. Is that place still in business? And who is actually making the amps? Do the have a factory in the Pacific Northwest….I live in the Pacific Northwest so I could drive there if I had a problem.

I need a tube amp for my Klipsch speakers, you tube heads out there is this the brand I should buy or is there a better option?

I can still remember in the 70s when my father in law went to the factory and grabbed me a Phase Linear amp and preamp off the factory floor..I had more problems with that thing, once and a while it made a super load pop when you turned it on..

silverfoxvtx1800

Showing 5 responses by silverfoxvtx1800

The speakers are Klipsch Forte IVs, looking at Horn Mono Quicksilver amplifier. Don’t remember the exact Carver amp I was looking at probably the one putting out the least watts.I just tried to go to the Carver online site, it keep telling me it doesn’t exist. 

I just read two recent reviews in Audio Science review..it was horrible with two amps.. he even found a loose screw in the box

I haven’t found anything bad with Quicksilver, boy there’s a lot of research involved, \

I am off the Carver amp, any recommendations out there, I listen to rock, and electronic music

I didn’t mean any harm just want the best I can get in the 100s of amps out there, I will never come back here…