Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
Isn't this old news already. I think this happened 5 months ago. I can't believe people are still talking about this.
Taters, yes of course its old news. The question is regarding current pricing and exactly who is involved with their production, the original people or emotaroids?
Audiozen: Carver got a divorce and the wife got part of the company. Why would he stay at Carver and continue to make money for his ex-wife. Why come up with new designs? That's how Carver eventually folded, if there is such a word! That's how Sunfire came into existence after the divorce. I suppose you're going to say Sunfire is all garbage to! That's the real story of Carver.
My Mistake sorry guys I thought it was per pair. Glad to hear its per amp. My amps are still up for sale.
And continuing with the wife analogy, Emotiva married Sherbourn to use her rep and contacts as a way to gain influence. But it seems that oil and water do not mix, (Emo even tried an affair with TacT on the side)so she was cast aside when she couldn't make them any money, and trophy wife Carver came along!

Doesn't anybody marry for love anymore?