Biwire posts; how to connect?

My B&W are biwireable, but I use standard 2-conductor cable. Should I leave the supplied brass jumpers in place and connect to the LF posts, or remove them and run the stripped speaker wire up through both LF and HF posts?
carl109
I'm not sure which B&Ws you have, but I'd get a more powerful amp. I believe yours is 50 wpc. I'd stay away from Adcom with those speakers.
Funny, the manuals for the 683, the 703, and even the discontinued 603 showed the wires going to the LOW LF posts. Only the 803 manual showed the connections to MID-HI ????? Which begs my newbie question ... does it matter? Any improvement in high/low freq. either way?
I've heard people swear by installing one conductor on the HF and one on the LF in a diagonal pattern and then using the jumpers. I guess the only right answer is: Try them on the LF, then on the HF, then diagonal, and then diagonal reversed and pick the configuration you believe sounds better. You can't hurt the speakers, you'll be tweaking all night, and it won't cost you a penny. BTW, most aftermarket jumpers are way better than what the factory provides. I have Quads 21L's and the difference when bi-wired is quite noticeable (for the better).