biamping with a arc 150.2 and vtl mb125

Hi, guys,
i own a pair of vtl mb125 mono blocks. i wanted to bi-amp using tthe vtls for mids and highs and the arc 150.2 for the bottom end only. my speakers are 88db efficiency, so they suck power.. i am afraid of the input sensitivity between the amps. since i will be using the 150.2 for bass only, will the sound be cohesive?? am i doing the right thing. i cannot sell my vtls, i will not give them away, so i was wondering how this match would work..any help,please??
thanks
syhilly
You could try inline attenuators to balance the gain but, fair warning, those tend to have quite low Zin themselves. Then, you have an impedance matching issue. Also, the more complicated the system gets, the more likely to get ground loops.

Ask the manufacturer of the preamp or source (if direct) if it advisable to use both RCA and XLR outputs simultaneously.

What's the crossover point? What speakers?

There are tube amps with good bass but is that the best option for bass only?
You could try inline attenuators to balance the gain but, fair warning, those tend to have quite low Zin themselves. Then, you could have an impedance matching issue. Also, the more complicated the system gets, the more likely to get ground loops.

Ask the manufacturer of the preamp or source (if direct) if it advisable to use both RCA and XLR outputs simultaneously.

What's the crossover point? What speakers?

There are tube amps with good bass but is that the best option for bass only?
thanks guys, all your proffessional input makes my life easier. Al, i will take your advice and not try it..ill wait and see if i sell my vtlS
ngjockey, the speakers are ascendo c7,i do not know what the crossover points are..
thanks all
sy