Best wires for cost

What are the best wires/interconnects for the lowest cost!?
chuck_cawthra
I really enjoy my Clearview Golden Helix cables from the boys at Mapleshade. mapleshaderecords.com $85 for 8', 30-day money back. In/for MY system, I prefer them to my MIT and XLO Ultra Type 6 cables that are now collecting some expensive dust, (as they age and await my next upgrade and a possible reprieve.) Good luck, Charlie
Charlie,Im looking to upgrade my double run of Tara Phase 2 space and time.$85 for 8 feet? is that right? Can you tell me the cost of the others and what this inexpensive cable does better? Im always looking for a bargain! Im going to audition some Kimber 8TC soon and want to get the best bang for the buck.BTW the monster kitten shows no signs of mellowing out!!!
IMHO, HGA interconnects imbarass most of the Kimber, Nordost and MIT products at a fraction of the cost.
The HomeGrowns are good Thomas. The all silver Super Silver is better than KCAG, for the price of PBJ. Have you tried the new Silver Lace? At $190, it is all I ever wanted in an interconnect and more. I am done searching for interconnects.
Trelja, I agree that the HG Silver Lace interconects are the best available. There is nothing that I have tried that even comes close! Chuck, I highly recommend that you give these cables a serious audition.