Best way to move PC audio outdoors

Anybody have a suggestion on how best to move wireless sound outdoors? I currently have two indoor systems connected wirelessly to my iMac. One uses a ROKU device with an older Proceed DAC into a Magnum Dynalab Receiver. The other uses Apple TV connected to a McIntosh 6900 integrated trough a PS Audio DAC.

I either need weatherproof powered outdoor speakers to connect to an Apple Airport Express or some sort of weatherproof cabinet.

Any ideas? Thanks
bbopman
Can you get speaker cable from the speakers location to a indoor electrical jack?

If so, get an AirPort Express and a small "custom install" amp. I can make some recommendations if you like.

Hope this helps....
Check out James loudspeaker, I think they have outdoor stuff, like a subwoofer you burry in your yard? Cool stuff.

http://www.jamesloudspeaker.com/index.cfm?page=by_series&id=20
Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, I have no way to run speaker cable from inside the house to the speakers. That's why I am thinking about self powered speakers. I have thought about putting an Airport Express inside a weatherproof electrical box. Any recommendations on self powered speakers?

Thanks again.