Best vintage receivers for FM?

For 2nd or even 3rd systems (inc. my workshop) I am thinking of buying an older receiver or two. Most of the listening time will be FM stations...and even in 2nd type of systems I do want good sonics....my FM listening has been on tuners like the MD-108 and Sansui TU-919.......so-so sound is not o.k.

What do you think of the following list of candidates, or can you suggest others?

1. Yamaha CR-1000 or CR-2020.
2. Sansui 9090 or G-9000.
3. Nakamichi SR-3a.
4. Sony STR-6800SD.

Thanks.....
whatjd
Thanks for the input so far....if possible, please be specific with models and your experience with them...1st hand info is usually best.

Thanks
The biggest site for all things FM (both vintage and current) is:

www.fmtunerinfo.com

Specs, shootouts, repairs, upgrades, links, on and on. Check it out!
Harman/Kardon 930. I feel has one of best tuner section in a receiver and is better than most separate tuners.
The following site may help you www.fmtunerinfo.com scroll down left hand side to shootout.
I've had several and ended up with a McIntosh and of all things, a digital MR 7082. I find it fits the bill for DX ing and has a very satisfying non-tuner sound. Go to the link I have listed for what they call the tuner shootout to see how they stack-up to the seemingly Sansui top dog.
Don't forget a good antenna. Good Luck,
http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/shootouts.html#3011A