Best turntable for easy setup and no maintenence?

Looking for a turntable that is not only good but easy to set up and does not need much tweaking or maintenence.

I have about 1500 to spend on table, arm, and, cart.

Used is fine.

Let the opinions fly!
drken
rega. set it and forget it. i can't believe somebody mentioned a teres. i used to own a teres, and it was a fine deck, but seeing as you have to finish and assemble the thing yourself, it's not condusive to simple set-up. don't get a teres unless you want to start learning about (and prompty going insane by) overhang, azimuth, vta, the different methods for setting tangency, etc. . . .

with rega, the arm intentionally has no vta to mess with. if you don't want to use a rega cart, get a dynavector 10x5 and have your dealer install it with the necessary spacers. you'll NEVER need touch it again except to play records.
Get an Technics SP10 - it might be a bit of hassle sourcing one, but if I were buying I'd get one of these
For easy set-up and easy maintenance I bought a Godring GR-1 with premounted Electra cartridge at HCM Audio(Online) for $387 and they pay shipping. Not really SOTA but if you want to play old records I find it a perfect choice.